Star Meadow Animal Clinic also offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (We also provide medical boarding for patients that require more care and/or medications.)
At Star Meadow Animal Clinic, we try to make your pet’s vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency. All boarding pets are required to be up to date on monthly flea, tick and heart worm prevention.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- All admitted boarders must be free of contagious disease, up to date with required vaccines (see below), and determined negative for intestinal parasites including Giardia through fecal testing within 6 months of admission.
- Vaccine Requirements:
- Canine – Rabies, DAP and Bordetella
- Feline – Rabies and FVRCP
- Special requests for cage sizes will be priced accordingly.
- Drop off/Pick-up times are during normal business hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Saturdays: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Two dogs or cats sharing run/cage—price reflects 10% discount.
- If your pet requires daily medication, customized feeding or prescription diet, there will be an extra fee based on how often medication is administered.
- All boarders are fed Purina EN dry free of charge.
- Nail Trims, Baths, or Extra Play Times are also available upon request.
Click to download our Pet Boarding Protocols.
Please feel free to fax your pet’s vaccine history to us at 860-676-2010 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet’s vacation!